Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Tuesday · November 28, 2023
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With its endless sunshine, spectacular desert landscape and eclectic mix of museums, culture, sport and outdoor adventures, Phoenix is a popular destination any time of the year.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Whether shopping, dining, horseback riding or lounging at the pool, this thriving oasis offers an excellent quality of living and career-boosting assignments at its most prestigious facilities.
- The hours are from 7pm to 7am with some overtime depending on the number of patients.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- The Indian Health Center in Phoenix Arizona is in need of night Hospitalist coverage for their Hospital beginning in January.
- BLS, Acls, DEA required.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- StartDate: 01/06/2014Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- The Hospitalist will work in a group to ensure that the Hospital has night coverage 365 days per year.
This perm job from Staff Care was last open on Dec 7.