Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Tuesday · November 28, 2023
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $210,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One of the country's fastest-growing cities, Phoenix is a popular relocation destination for seniors and families who want to take advantage of its quality of life.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- 401k (with match).
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- The dynamic city of Phoenix offers just about everything: sports, recreation, arts, culture, dining and financial opportunities.
- Competitive base salary.
- Plus beautiful weather year-round.
- Internal Medicine Physician needed for Hospitalist Position in Arizona.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Jul 7.